Friday, January 1, 2010

What is JOY?

To start off, I thought it would be good to define JOY.  According to dictionary.com, JOY is:

~noun
  1. the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation
  2. a source of keen pleasure or delight; someone or something greatly valued or appreciated
  3. the expression or display of glad feeling
  4. state of happiness or felicity
~verb
  1. to feel joy, be glad, rejoice
So, with that said, I will be writing about the things and people that bring me JOY, and about what I rejoice in.  I pray that you may find JOY in your days.  Feel free to share with me what brings you JOY ~ it is best when shared!!

3 comments:

  1. JOY- Jesus first, others second, yourself third. I heard that acronym a long time ago!

    Thanks for stopping by, happy new year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann - thank you for reminding me of that acronym! Silly me, I have a necklace that represents that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great modavational site this will be. Thank you and I am glad to see you back. I still have mine and really do enjoy this.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete